1) . . . for my late grandmother Lillian. I miss her a lot lately . . . I loved her so much.
2) . . . for my sister and her generosity. She opened her house to me and my kids and it truly feels like home.
3) . . . for my job. Although I don’t always appreciate it I am thankful for what I do and my ability to do it.
4) . . . for sugar-free Kool-Aid. I had no clue it was so good!!!!!!
5) . . . for my friends, who love me no matter how many times I screw up.
6) . . . for Autumn. She is truly UNIQUE and a blessing straight from Heaven.
7) . . . for Rayne. She is a vision of beauty . . . really . . . have you seen a recent picture of this kid?
8) . . . for Rayne’s father Frazz. We don’t always get along but he is a blessing.
9) . . . for music. It feeds my soul.
10) . . . for the Bible. I take it for granted . . . every day.
"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Psalm 143:8